Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Worse week of my life!

Talking about bad and unlucky day. Yesterday was bad enough. But today!! OMG!
I got ROBED at the train station near my house. By 2 motocyclist. One with parang and the other one with a tazer! which electricute my NECK! I lost about 500 Dollars and within it is my class fees.. how am i surpose to pay back that amount of cash!?!
I feel like killing myself now. But that wont solve that fk*ng problem. Im so upsad and really really in a bad condition now. Im still shock about that incident and Im trying to figure it out a way to solve everything..
If anyone of you are reading this.. dont laugh thats all.. xD
..........................................................................................................................................




No comments: