Monday, June 8, 2009

Blogging!

Hey guys.. Ya i know..its been so so so so long since I last blog HAHA!! Im just gonna go through what happen in these pass few months very very quickly.. :D
April.. wanted to go to Singapore and study.. but at the end
TAK JADI :D Its not really a sad thing that im not going.. but at the moment when I decided to go, I was like LETS DO IT!! SINGAPORE HERE I COME!! I made some of my friends cry because Im leaving.. at the end Im still here!! HAHAHA! Sorry guys.. I think thats all for April :D
MAY!! Best month i guess!! started college in TARC.. its a awesome college..
I've made myself COURSE REPRESENTITIVE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION!! thats sooo sooo sooo cooooollll!!! Weeeeee =D Met some friends.. girls and guys.. they're kinda ''friendly'' though. But most importantly i met SOMEONE.. ERmm...hmm.. Oh yea!! on the 28th I went to Sabah with my church for a mission trip and its AWESOME!! I love Sabah now :D The people there are super duper friendly. There are some ups and downs but overall its Cool!
June! Having fun in college and Im so sooo tired sigh* But most importantly is
I PASS MY DRIVING TEST!! YEEPEE! HAHAHA!!

No comments: