Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sneak sneak sneak

Sneak? haha! yesterday went to midvalley with some of my friends.. we wanted to watch transformers and we went in by the back door. Thats what they do all the time.. I was so scare of getting caught by the people there.. they keep telling me that when u enter GSC then its a ''safe zone''.
Then we went to room 4 and transformers already started. I went in then i saw it was so full then i quickly rush out coz theres no space and people will think that we're disturbing them.. lol. Then my friend follow me out and ask me to Chill.. ''Nick chill lar.. dont worry i found 2 seats liao'' =.= then we went in and we watch transformers for free!! hahaha!! that was so fun..
The Movie was awesome and Megan Fox is so HAWT!! hahaha!! Gonna watch it one or two more times.. its FREAKING AWESOME MAN!! there are so many more awesome movies coming out, and theres still so many movies i still haven watch yet.. haih.. college eat up most of the time.. sad case..

Should i be even thinking about that?
Is it worth thinking of?
Why am i thinking of it every time i day dream?
I really hope this will fade..

No comments: