Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Who came to me?
Was there a time?
They let us down,
As we cried out loud,
On their shoulders,
Made us all happy mates,
Made us stronger together,
Living lives together,
Made us understand,
Sufferings we went through,
All may come and go,
True friends never leave,
All the times we spent,
Will be cherished always,
Blesses with joyful memories,
To reminiscense about,
25 years down the road..
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Saw this picture cheers me up.
I can always make you smile
even when you're down
even when you're sad
even when you lose hope of something...
Making one smile its the happiest thing :)
its wipes off the sadness and creates a cheerful moment~
what i would do now is put a smile on that sad face..
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Found this amazing true story....
If you ever need a reminder of how much God loves you and that He sacrificed His Son for you, this story will be a great reminder.
After a few hymns, the pastor stood up and introduced a guest speaker. With that, an elderly man stepped up to the pulpit to speak.
“Three people boarded a boat : a father, his son and the son’s friend. They were sailing off the Pacific Coast,” he began. “Then a fast-approaching storm blocked any attempt to get back to shore. The waves were so high that even though the father was an experienced sailor, he could not keep the boat upright, and the three were swept off the boat and into the ocean”.
The old man hesitated for a moment, making eye contact with two teenagers who looked somewhat interested in his story. He continued, “Grabbing a rescue line, the father had to make the most excruciating decision of his life. Which boy should he throw the other end of the line to? He only had seconds to make the decision. The father knew that his son was a Christian, and he also knew that his son’s friend definitely was not. The agony of his decision could not be matched by the torrent of waves. As the father yelled out, “I love you, son!” he threw the line to his son’s friend. By the time he pulled the friend back to the capsized boat, his son had disappeared beyond the raging swells into the black of night. His body was never recovered”.
By this time, the two teenagers were sitting straighter in the pew, waiting for the next words to come out of the old man’s mouth.
“The father”, he continued, “knew his son would step into eternity with Jesus. He could not bear the thought of his son’s friend stepping into an eternity in hell. Therefore, he sacrificed his own son. How great is the love of God that He should do the same for us”.
With that, the old man turned and sat back down in his chair as silence filled the room. After the service ended, the two teenagers were at the old man’s side. “That was a nice story”, politely started one of the boys, “but I don’t think it was very realistic for a father to give up his son’s life in hope that the other boy would become a Christian”.
“Well, you’ve got a point there,” the old man replied, glancing down at his worn Bible. A big smile broadened his narrow face, and he once again looked up at the boys and said, “It sure isn’t very realistic, is it? But I’m standing here today to tell you that story gives me a glimpse of what it must have been like for God to give up His Son for me. You see…..I was the son’s friend to whom the father tossed a rescue line”.
Imagine yourself being in the place of the father in this story and of our heavenly Father in the Bible. How would you feel if you had to sacrifice your own child so that someone else could live?
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Such a simple task given to me and i cant even do it with perfection
I let so many people down and I let myself down..
Why am I like that? I bet you guys hate me now..
Sorry for my mistakes. Everyone makes mistake, no one is perfect.
And I hope you know that I'm waiting..
Monday, June 29, 2009
They were comparing the difference between a Male and a Female. Saying how great who can be. Which sex is better than which. For example: Guys can drive better than girls, Guys dominate most of the gaming events than girls ; for Girls : Girls can cook better than guys, girls have more patients than guys.. the list goes on and on..
For me I don't really care who's better than who.. I think both sex Male and Female need each other most in this world. Male is the head in the family and the wife is there to support and help. Thats what i think. How about you? Do you think I'm right?
Whats behind smiles?
Have you ever wondered what goes on behind a picture of smiley faces? Say if you see a picture of a couple happily hugging, you would automatically assume that they're happy being together. You wouldnt know if they had just fought and are just taking the picture grudgingly.
I think the same goes when one is with the company of a group of people. Everything looks fine on the surface, but each and every person in that group is oblivious as to what really happens behind the laughing facets.
Looks are deceiving, that's the age-old phrase we've heard just about a trillion times, and i'm sure it bears much truth in it. Paying for mistakes is usually expensive.
And that's why, in my humble opinion, a heart to heart talk is important every once in a while. Find someone you trust enough to share your deepest darkest secrets, let that person into your life to account for the things you do. Let that someone scold you for being stupid, and be willing to take his/her advise to better yourself.
Some find that reflection time every half a year (or however often) helps, although I myself havent really gotten into that habit.. :)
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Then we went to room 4 and transformers already started. I went in then i saw it was so full then i quickly rush out coz theres no space and people will think that we're disturbing them.. lol. Then my friend follow me out and ask me to Chill.. ''Nick chill lar.. dont worry i found 2 seats liao'' =.= then we went in and we watch transformers for free!! hahaha!! that was so fun..
The Movie was awesome and Megan Fox is so HAWT!! hahaha!! Gonna watch it one or two more times.. its FREAKING AWESOME MAN!! there are so many more awesome movies coming out, and theres still so many movies i still haven watch yet.. haih.. college eat up most of the time.. sad case..
Should i be even thinking about that?
Is it worth thinking of?
Why am i thinking of it every time i day dream?
I really hope this will fade..
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Trying to get back to a "Newer lifestyle" and its so so so very difficult. I try to go ask a few of my friends that own more than One Phone *Rich people* . Whether they can borrow me. Few days later I borrowed a LG Chocolate phone from my friend! It looks nice.. BUT IS A PIECE OF S*** really cacat phone. Im kinda frustrated too.
But this is all in the past right?! yeah of cause.. all there is left are just Scars.. Scars only can remind us of what happen before Its real! :) Thinking about the past really made me see how much I've grown and what I've become.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I got ROBED at the train station near my house. By 2 motocyclist. One with parang and the other one with a tazer! which electricute my NECK! I lost about 500 Dollars and within it is my class fees.. how am i surpose to pay back that amount of cash!?!
I feel like killing myself now. But that wont solve that fk*ng problem. Im so upsad and really really in a bad condition now. Im still shock about that incident and Im trying to figure it out a way to solve everything..
If anyone of you are reading this.. dont laugh thats all.. xD
Didnt notice my modem KAPPUTT!! until my comp says that the internet wasnt connected.
Cant go online then I did some revision then i went to bed early.
The next morning I woke up at 7.30am! prepare for college then left the house at 8.
waited for the bus from 8.10- 9.10am! There was no Bus at all.!! WTF is wrong with the goverment! FREAKING CORRUPTED GOVERMENT!!.. Sigh*
Then i ask my dad to drop me to the KTM station. Reach there and bought my tickets after 15mins the made an anouncement! KERETA KTM SUDAH DIBATALKAN KERANA SUDAH ROSAK! *dalam malaysia apa-apa pun rosah pergi mati lar*
Called my Dad again to pick me up and send me to Kl central. Took the LRT from there and by the time i reach college i was 45mins late.. Lecture starts at 10am. The teacher was looking for me but i wasnt there =.='' Yunni, Ee Rick and some other people sms me saying : "Oii where are you? teacher is looking for you'' ! HA HA HA !! The whole day at college was way below ok.. Finish my english class at 3.45pm.. during the class theres more chatting than discussion.. I love that english teacher! one of my favourite since I started college.. went to find Yunni in the library. She's all alone in the library doing her homework. Look so exhausted and tired.. *sorry for dragging you into this tiring job as my assistant :) * Went for that stupid briefing in college! Blah blah blah..
Monday, June 15, 2009
WHAT IS DREAM?! is it just a fantasy world we dream about?
or is it just a nightmare? or is it just a empty dream?
Some of dream of that we can change the world someday..
or even we dream about what we become in the future..
Some of us even are afraid to have dream, because it scare us so much when we dream the 1st time.
Maybe its something so devastating and horrible to dream about.
And i remember last time when i was so small that i dream about some monster in my dream.. i cry and run to my mom and dad and sleep with them.. kept on crying till i sleep :)
For me.. I want to dream!! because dreaming is something unique to me.
I want to dream about something in the near future..
or even the ones I love.
Even sometimes i would even dream about Me being with someone(girlfriend).
The worse part is I even dream about Me almost dieing in a accident...
Thursday, June 11, 2009
1. Last beverage: Boh Tea!
2. Last phone call: Kelvin Cheah
3. Last text message: Yit How =.=
4. Last song you listened to: 98 degrees - My Everything :D
5. Last time you cried: Cant remember.. a very long long time ago.. >.<
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: NO!!
7. Been cheated on: NO!! coz im smart?? @@
8. Kissed someone & regretted: Hahaa!! you guess lar. (the answer is no)
9. Lost someone special: Yeah damn right!!
10. Been depressed: Yup.. sure.
11. Been drunk and threw u: Drunk yes.. threw NO!
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. B L U E
13. B L A C K
14. W H I T E
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: ''A'' new friend YES! and alot more =.=''
16. Fallen out of love: Nope..
17. Laughed until you cried: Laugh till cried =.= so cacat.. of coz no lar
18. Met someone who changed you: Yeah.. (want to know who)? =D
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yeah.. bunch of losers thats all..
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yeah.. it kinda suck.. backstabber ! !
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: NOT YET!! Haha!!
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: 90%.. most of them lar..
23. How many kids do you want to have: the most 2 bah..
24. Do you have any pets: Yeah.. last time xD
25. Do you want to change your name: No way man! why would i =.=
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Nothing.. no chance to celebrate with friends =(
27. What time did you wake up today: 7 a.m
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Msn, facebook and revisions :D
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: i cant wait for nothing?!
30. Last time you saw your Mother : 3rd of May 2001 :(
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Not sure yet..
32. What are you listening to right now: Nikelback
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: NO? -.-
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Hmmm nothing actually.. :)
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook, Blogsss
36. Whats your real name: Nicholas Tan Say King (not barney*)
37. Nicknames: Nick, Dick =.=, Oi, eh, Say king, noob.
38. Relationship Status: Not in a relationship
39. Zodiac sign: Im not sure.. can someone tell me whats mine plzzzz
40. Male or female?: MALEE!! apa ini
45. Long or short: Long? short?
46. Height: 175cm :D
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Yeah.. i guess
48. What do you like about yourself?: almost everything..
49. Piercings: wanted to try.. someone bring me plzz
50. Tattoos: Nope but I wanted one, at the back!!
51. Righty or lefty: Center!
52. First surgery: Cant remember.. but is above my left eye.. :D
53. First piercing: No piercing
54. First best friend: cant remember.. sad case
55. First sport you joined: Football i guess
56. First vacation:
58. First pair of trainers: trainers? tak de lar.
59. Eating: nothing to eat
60. Drinking: Water
61. I'm about to: Blog - -
62. Listening to: Songs lar.. urghhh -.-
63. Waiting on: the sky to drop =.=
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: aboh =.=
65. Get Married?: yea sure..
66. Career?: Business Man?
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: HAHA!! Both..
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs AND Kisses =)
69. Shorter or taller: Same hight? slightly shorter?
70. Older or Younger: Young i guess..
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous and romantic.. :D
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: stomach
73. Sensitive or loud: Both also not
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant..
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: NO! only play boy does that..
77. Drank hard liquor: Yeap..
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yeah..
79. Sex on first date: Zzzz.. wtf =.=
80. Broken someone's heart: Not sure.. i dont even know.
82. Been arrested: No.. Me good boy la!!
83. Turned someone down: Yeah and I feel bad about it thou..
84. Cried when someone died: Of coz lar!! who dont cry I will kill him/her
85. Fallen for a friend?: Yeah.!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Yup!
87. Miracles: Yes!
88. Love at first sight: Sometimes! :)
89. Heaven: Sure..
90. Santa Claus: No.. hate santa.. trouble maker..
91. Kiss on the first date: Probably.. HEHE!!
92. Angels: Yes
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No
95. Did you sing today?: Yes.. love to sing..
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: Nope..never in my life!
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: 9 Years old..
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?:
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: I am. But I don't want to be.. Are you?
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
April.. wanted to go to Singapore and study.. but at the end TAK JADI :D Its not really a sad thing that im not going.. but at the moment when I decided to go, I was like LETS DO IT!! SINGAPORE HERE I COME!! I made some of my friends cry because Im leaving.. at the end Im still here!! HAHAHA! Sorry guys.. I think thats all for April :D
MAY!! Best month i guess!! started college in TARC.. its a awesome college.. I've made myself COURSE REPRESENTITIVE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION!! thats sooo sooo sooo cooooollll!!! Weeeeee =D Met some friends.. girls and guys.. they're kinda ''friendly'' though. But most importantly i met SOMEONE.. ERmm...hmm.. Oh yea!! on the 28th I went to Sabah with my church for a mission trip and its AWESOME!! I love Sabah now :D The people there are super duper friendly. There are some ups and downs but overall its Cool!
June! Having fun in college and Im so sooo tired sigh* But most importantly is I PASS MY DRIVING TEST!! YEEPEE! HAHAHA!!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Some things are unpredictable. Leaving it alone sounds stupid; the other way around?
The guys and some of the gals went to Midvalley to lepak. It was kinda fun thou and im still having that pain, its annoying and its suffering. Gonna go get my SPM results tomorrow ;p DONT ASK ME PLEASE!! College life is gonna start soon...so yeah.. GOOD BYEE
Monday, March 9, 2009
So yeah :)
Now that the pain is still there not sure that i can go for basketball. :( But but im gonna try it hahaa!! i might die if the pain comes back ^.^