Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bad Day

Came back from college, turn on my modem and computer..
Didnt notice my modem KAPPUTT!! until my comp says that the internet wasnt connected.
Cant go online then I did some revision then i went to bed early.

The next morning I woke up at 7.30am! prepare for college then left the house at 8.
waited for the bus from 8.10- 9.10am! There was no Bus at all.!! WTF is wrong with the goverment! FREAKING CORRUPTED GOVERMENT!!.. Sigh*
Then i ask my dad to drop me to the KTM station. Reach there and bought my tickets after 15mins the made an anouncement! KERETA KTM SUDAH DIBATALKAN KERANA SUDAH ROSAK! *dalam malaysia apa-apa pun rosah pergi mati lar*
Called my Dad again to pick me up and send me to Kl central. Took the LRT from there and by the time i reach college i was 45mins late.. Lecture starts at 10am. The teacher was looking for me but i wasnt there =.='' Yunni, Ee Rick and some other people sms me saying : "Oii where are you? teacher is looking for you'' ! HA HA HA !! The whole day at college was way below ok.. Finish my english class at 3.45pm.. during the class theres more chatting than discussion.. I love that english teacher! one of my favourite since I started college.. went to find Yunni in the library. She's all alone in the library doing her homework. Look so exhausted and tired..
*sorry for dragging you into this tiring job as my assistant :) * Went for that stupid briefing in college! Blah blah blah..

No comments: