Monday, June 29, 2009

Speak up

Woke up this morning around 5.30am. Got ready for college and left the house. Decided to plug in my headset to my latest phone and listen to the radio -.- AHAHA!! I know i don't have chunted phone like you guys so yeah.. Tune into Fly-Fm which is my most favorite station :)
They were comparing the difference between a Male and a Female. Saying how great who can be. Which sex is better than which. For example: Guys can drive better than girls, Guys dominate most of the gaming events than girls ; for Girls : Girls can cook better than guys, girls have more patients than guys.. the list goes on and on..
For me I don't really care who's better than who.. I think both sex Male and Female need each other most in this world. Male is the head in the family and the wife is there to support and help. Thats what i think. How about you? Do you think I'm right?


Whats behind smiles?

Have you ever wondered what goes on behind a picture of smiley faces? Say if you see a picture of a couple happily hugging, you would automatically assume that they're happy being together. You wouldnt know if they had just fought and are just taking the picture grudgingly.

I think the same goes when one is with the company of a group of people. Everything looks fine on the surface, but each and every person in that group is oblivious as to what really happens behind the laughing facets.

Looks are deceiving, that's the age-old phrase we've heard just about a trillion times, and i'm sure it bears much truth in it. Paying for mistakes is usually expensive.

And that's why, in my humble opinion, a heart to heart talk is important every once in a while. Find someone you trust enough to share your deepest darkest secrets, let that person into your life to account for the things you do. Let that someone scold you for being stupid, and be willing to take his/her advise to better yourself.

Some find that reflection time every half a year (or however often) helps, although I myself havent really gotten into that habit.. :)

No comments: