Monday, June 15, 2009

Dreams

Dreams~ Dreams~ Dreams.. This word keep on appearing in my head.
WHAT IS DREAM?! is it just a fantasy world we dream about?
or is it just a nightmare? or is it just a empty dream?


Some of dream of that we can change the world someday..
or even we dream about what we become in the future..
Some of us even are afraid to have dream, because it scare us so much when we dream the 1st time.
Maybe its something so devastating and horrible to dream about.
And i remember last time when i was so small that i dream about some monster in my dream.. i cry and run to my mom and dad and sleep with them.. kept on crying till i sleep :)
For me.. I want to dream!! because dreaming is something unique to me.
I want to dream about something in the near future..
or even the ones I love.
Even sometimes i would even dream about Me being with someone(girlfriend).
The worse part is I even dream about Me almost dieing in a accident...

No comments: