Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Scars reminds us of the past

Kinda recovering from that incident that happen on the 18th of June. Its really so hard to believe that i lost everything. Its so unusual to NOT OWN A PHONE, A WALLET, AND A BAG. I really felt so so sad that I lost all of my stuff. Why didn't i run? why didn't i try to fight back?! why?!why? WHY!?! ... sigh* sigh*
Trying to get back to a "Newer lifestyle" and its so so so very difficult. I try to go ask a few of my friends that own more than One Phone *Rich people* . Whether they can borrow me. Few days later I borrowed a LG Chocolate phone from my friend! It looks nice.. BUT IS A PIECE OF S*** really cacat phone. Im kinda frustrated too.
But this is all in the past right?! yeah of cause.. all there is left are just S
cars.. Scars only can remind us of what happen before Its real! :) Thinking about the past really made me see how much I've grown and what I've become.

No comments: